This is for teachers interested in how neuroscience works in singing, and wanting usable tools without being overwhelmed.” Join Meredith Colby in this exploration of neuroscience in the voice studio! Singing is a very complex behavior, but at its core it’s a motor skill. Your brain has reliable and predictable systems for creating, disrupting, and altering motor skills. Want to utilize these systems in your teaching studio? How about your own singing? Let’s talk neuroscience, y’all!
- Five Questions Better than “How are you?” to Start off a Voice Lesson
- Do You Need an MBA to be a Successful Music Studio?
- How to Make Time for a New Program or Membership
- Being Unproductive in a World that Glorifies Productivity
- Why a Year-Long Tuition Plan Isn’t as Impossible as it may Sound for Voice Teachers – Moving to a 12-Month Tuition Instead of Following the School Year