My business was growing fast, and Michelle helped me organize, prioritize and systematize. We got real clear real fast on my values and goals. A few short months later and my business is thriving. Her knowledge knows no end, and her most unique quality as a coach is how she sees each human as the individual they are. There is no “one size fits all” nonsense. Michelle is a coach for coaches…the queen bee. Thank you Michelle!
- Five Questions Better than “How are you?” to Start off a Voice Lesson
- Do You Need an MBA to be a Successful Music Studio?
- How to Make Time for a New Program or Membership
- Being Unproductive in a World that Glorifies Productivity
- Why a Year-Long Tuition Plan Isn’t as Impossible as it may Sound for Voice Teachers – Moving to a 12-Month Tuition Instead of Following the School Year