I’m so grateful for Michelle’s expertise! She is uniquely qualified to share business advice with members of our community. Even if I had been able to get information from a coach who isn’t well-acquainted with the idiosyncracies of our profession, when it comes from Michelle I am able to be vastly more confident that she’s steering me in the right direction.
- Five Questions Better than “How are you?” to Start off a Voice Lesson
- Do You Need an MBA to be a Successful Music Studio?
- How to Make Time for a New Program or Membership
- Being Unproductive in a World that Glorifies Productivity
- Why a Year-Long Tuition Plan Isn’t as Impossible as it may Sound for Voice Teachers – Moving to a 12-Month Tuition Instead of Following the School Year