Working with Michelle has changed everything for me. I’m a better teacher, business owner, singer, coach, yes. But more importantly, I’m a better human. I see the world through a lens of generosity and abundance. I see what is excellent about my colleagues, and I want to serve them and my students/clients and give them my best. Because of Michelle, I have the skills and mindset needed to become part of that rising tide that lifts all boats.
- Five Questions Better than “How are you?” to Start off a Voice Lesson
- Do You Need an MBA to be a Successful Music Studio?
- How to Make Time for a New Program or Membership
- Being Unproductive in a World that Glorifies Productivity
- Why a Year-Long Tuition Plan Isn’t as Impossible as it may Sound for Voice Teachers – Moving to a 12-Month Tuition Instead of Following the School Year