Typically, even as Spanish language music makes its way into the western classical canon, it is predominantly European Spanish. With this presentation, see some of the history behind Mexican vocal music and be encouraged to add this beautiful repertoire to your studio. This VCB is perfect for the teacher looking to expand their repertoire offerings beyond the top 24 Italian hits and feel confident about assigning music from Mexico.
- Five Questions Better than “How are you?” to Start off a Voice Lesson
- Do You Need an MBA to be a Successful Music Studio?
- How to Make Time for a New Program or Membership
- Being Unproductive in a World that Glorifies Productivity
- Why a Year-Long Tuition Plan Isn’t as Impossible as it may Sound for Voice Teachers – Moving to a 12-Month Tuition Instead of Following the School Year